Frequently Asked Questions
If you are an artist, gallery or art collector please fill out our quick form and our team will speak with you directly about your collection.
We work with galleries around the world and are happy to assist you with your purchase. Contact our gallery department for details.
- Set up an appointment with our auction department
- Assess your artwork with an expert
- Discuss the timing for your auction
For more info please see: ManhattanArtAuctions.com
Great, please contact our gallery owner and find a time and space that works with your schedule and vision.
Smart choice, Miami Museum is located on 35,000 sq foot of outdoor event space ready for your art fiesta. Speak with management about time and specifics.
- Sell Artwork: Sell Artwork through Miami Museum or through our gallery network
- Show Artwork: Plan your next successful art venue or art expo
- Auction Artwork: We have alliances with top auction houses for art auctions
- Donate Artwork: Our network of charities would be happy to trade art for exposure
- Buy Artwork: We sell artwork around the world to a variety of clients
Read this documentation on how to customize
To disable comments on all posts/page: go to Themify > Settings > Default Layouts, tick the 'Disable comments in all Posts' and 'Disable comments in all Pages'.
To disable comments on single post/page: when adding or editing a post/page, there should be a panel called 'Discussion'. If the Discussion panel is not visible, scroll to the top of the page and click 'Screen Options', tick the 'Discussion' checkbox, now the Discusion panel should be visible below the content box, uncheck 'Allow comments' to disable comments on that post. Detail steps on how to disable comments.
Refer to Translating Themes.